Nature scenery in Finland

Finland has a forest coverage of about 80% and is known as the country of thousands of lakes. I study and live in the southwestern part of Finland. My community is surrounded by many trees. Every day I go out, I can breathe fresh air. I think the so-called Finnish happiness index is the highest in the world. The big reason is that Finland has beautiful natural resources. In summer, the trees are lush and green, and the sides of the Aura River are picturesque and picturesque. In autumn, the fallen leaves are like a beautiful fairy tale. In the winter, I went to Lapland in northern Finland, and enjoyed the real Finnish scenery. Unfortunately, I can't see spring Finland, there must be spring flowers everywhere.
In Finland, nature is never too far away from you. Finland's forests are beautiful, and the lakes are crystal clear. Everyone is eager to enjoy this magnificent scenery-enjoy the colorful colors of autumn, take a deep breath of fresh air, ride a bike along the green screen, and paddle in the calm river. Dang boat. The forest is dotted with small wooden houses, and city residents often come here to relax and "charge". Nature heals everything—in her arms, you will be calm and full of positive energy.



评论