Finnsh hocky game

Today I watched Hocky for the first time. I heard my friends in Finland say that this is the national sport of Finland, and Finns love it very much. At the same time, this is the first time I have visited the competition in person. The game was very enthusiastic, and the professional players were running fast on the field. Whenever a goal was scored, the audience in the audience would think of thunderous applause and whistle, which was very shocking.The final game ended 5-2, and it was a wonderful game. Finns are good at ice and winter games, probably because of their geographical advantages. I wish I could watch more games, such as watching football in Spain and basketball in the United States. Today's experience can be regarded as fulfilling one of my little dreams!

评论