Finnsh gym

I found that in Finland, many people like to go to the gym. It may be because it is a national exercise, and the cost of the gym is very low, which is used to encourage everyone to actively exercise. In China, the cost of fitness is still relatively high, and many people are discouraged.Gyms in Finland are well-equipped and everyone can participate. I often see elderly people working out in the gym, and I admire them very much. Everyone is also conscious. When they are done exercising, they clean their seats and instruments with paper.In addition to the gym, there are many different courses and activities, and even competitions. One can see that Finns love sports and fitness. I have participated in badminton, basketball and football. The coach and classmates are very friendly, which makes me even more passionate about sports.

评论